Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First review of my blog posts

Tuesday is the day of my English lesson, and today is the first time to show my blog posts to my English teacher. He was willing to review them and corrected some errors. I will update my previous posts with the corrections, but I am still thinking how to update.

I also studied story telling using past perfect and past progress. Something like this:
  • I had just taken a seat, when suddenly there was a flash of light.
  • I was eating lunch, when suddenly there was a flash of light.

Someday I will use them more naturally without a flash of light.

21:27 - 21:38 (11 min)

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hi Hiro, This blog is looking good, good for you. I'm looking forward to reading the next story you bring to class :-)

It was good seeing you yesterday, hang in there.

Daniel