Thursday, October 16, 2008

2nd anniversary

Yesterday (Oct 15) was 2nd anniversary of our marriage. I took a day off and went to the restaurant where we had the wedding party. Tomoko gave me a lovely letter. I should put it on my desk for several weeks ;)

I didn't think the stuff of the restaurant remembered us, and it seemed right. However, they gave us message plates celebrating our anniversary in French. Surprise!

I'm still suspecting they reminded it during serving dishes.

(0:32 - 0:39 7mins)

2 comments:

Dan said...

Hey, I checked out those marriage photos - very nice indeed! Happy anniversary mate.

That's funny that they remembered who you guys were part way through the meal.

Bye for now,

Daniel

Hiroyuki Komatsu said...

Thanks Daniel,

I can copy the DVD of our wedding for you, if you want :p

Keep in touch.