Monday, November 10, 2008

Bro's visit II

My bro is stay in our house now. Four nights. He came to Tokyo for lessons about laser. He said he will finally get a license allowing to handle laser. If he can pass an exam.

I want to support him, so I'm willing to give a room for him. However, I wanted him to bring a tooth brush, pajamas and socks... I expected he had learned it.

OK, next time. The beginning of Dec.

(22:55 - 23:03 8min)

My bro is staying in our house now. It will be for four nights. He came to Tokyo for lessons about laser usage in manifacturing. He said he will finally get a license allowing him to handle lasers, if he can pass the exam.

I want to support him, so I'm willing to give up my room for him. However, I wanted him to bring a tooth brush, pajamas and socks... I expected he had learned it.

OK, next time. The beginning of Dec.
  • give up: ゆずる

No comments: