Saturday, September 6, 2008

BOOK OFF

BOOK OFF opened a new shop in front of Shin-Yokohama stations some months ago. I went to the new BOOK OFF with Tomoko as today's destination of our walking. The shop consists of 3 floors. It is a relatively big shop comparing other BOOK OFF shops.

I did not find attractive computer books there, but found some business related books. I saw a poster which said they will have a sale tomorrow. If it was today, I don't need to go again...

23:40 - 23:48 (8min)

BOOK OFF opened a new shop in front of Shin-Yokohama station some months ago. I went to the new BOOK OFF with Tomoko as today's destination for our walking. The shop consists of 3 floors. It is a relatively big shop compared to other BOOK OFF shops.

I did not find any attractive computer books there, but I did happen to find some business related books. I saw a poster which said they will have a sale tomorrow. If it was today, I wouldn't need to go again...

No comments: