Monday, September 8, 2008

Early bird

I woke up at 6:30 am today by not accident. We're trying to shift the working hours earlier. I went to the office at around 8:30 am so that I could use my time for me for one and a half hour. That was so nice for my productivity. Plus, I did not feel guilty to go home at a early time.

I want to make it our habit.

23:11 - 23:16 (5min)

I woke up at 6:30 am today but not by accident. My wife and I are trying to shift the working hours earlier. I went to the office at around 8:30 am so that I could use my time for myself for one and a half hours. That was so good for my productivity. Plus, I did not feel guilty going home at a early time.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Nice work Hiro, a very quick update indeed. Thanks for teaching me 人柱 by the way, I love the imagery.

See ya

Daniel

Hiroyuki Komatsu said...

Hi Daniel, thanks for your comment. Have you tried the software as 人柱? :)