Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogger error

This is the first post to this blog, so I was wondering how a nice article I should have wrote. However, I've been getting errors of Blogger and I could not post any articles right now. I'm writing this arguement on the Gmail composer. I will save it in Gmail and copy it to Blogger when it is fixed.

By the way, I might be going to write about Android or BERI. BERI is an acronym of techniques to encourage motivation.

(9:05 - 9:11)
This is the first post to this blog, so I was wondering how nice an article I should have written. However, I've been getting errors from Blogger and I could not post any articles right now. I'm writing this arguement on the Gmail composer. I will save it in Gmail and copy it to Blogger when it is fixed.

By the way, I might be going to write about Android or BERI. BERI is an acronym and it stands for techniques to encourage motivation.

3 comments:

Dan said...

nice one hiro, good to see ya back!

i'd be interested to hear about both android and beri from someone such as yourself.

sorry to hear you have been getting errors with blogger.

take it easy mate.

daniel

Hiroyuki Komatsu said...

Hi Daniel, a happy new year.

I'm wondering why you was able to read my posts that I couldn't post as I bloged, before I repost them. Did you hack my account and fix it :-p

Dan said...

haha, i dunno, i just opened up your blog and it was there, i wish I had the know how to hack such a thing, that would be cool. ;-)